Stella-the-Blizzard Self-Care Ritual for Tuesday, March 14th, 2017
Planet Venus is in retrograde and, due to our being in the vibration of the full Moon in Virgo yesterday, Vedic Astrologer and Gong Therapy Teacher, Mehtab Benton tells us that…
If you are fortunate enough to be inside, safe, and warm, tomorrow, let the snowy blizzard and winds create a cocoon of protection around you to dwell at ease and listen deep within.
Here is my simple, at home, 20-minute, Stella-the-Blizzard Self-Care Ritual ritual to care for yourself to better be able to care for others:
- Make yourself a cup of hot water.
- Arrange a comfortable place to sit and place a notebook and pen nearby.
- Light a candle, or place something beautiful in front of you; perhaps a crystal, a picture of a loved one, or something that reminds you of gratitude and love when you see it.
- Place your cup of hot water in front of you.
- Set your mind on what you are grateful for, close your eyes, and listen within - first to your breath, and then for your heartbeat.
- When you feel complete, open your eyes, recall your gratitude and love and whisper it into your warm water and drink.
- Feel the love and gratitude, now in the form of water, flowing through your entire being.
- Write a note about your experience.
As simple as it sounds and as brief as it may be, this moment of awareness you create for yourself is a powerful action of self-care.
If you do this, or a self-care ritual you create, let me know ~ I'd love to hear from you!